Do you desire to use your gifts to make a difference? Amazima’s stateside office is hiring for a Marketing Director to focus on acquisition and engagement, digital marketing, and donor experience. The Marketing Director will be responsible for building a qualified pipeline of monthly donors into Amazima’s monthly giving program, and work hand-in-hand with Amazima’s Communications Manager and VP of Partner Relations to give Amazima’s ministry partners an inspiring and fulfilling experience from the start.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR…
- Working with teams across Amazima to broaden awareness of Amazima while maintaining brand standards
- Managing the marketing and communications department
- Building and optimizing Amazima’s recurring giving strategy
- Increasing qualified traffic to drive monthly and one-time donations
- Identifying prospective member audiences and/or communities
- Working cross-functionally to understand donor journeys and optimize the experience for audience development and acquisition
- Interpreting data and trends to inform a successful acquisition strategy and execution
- Effectively communicating insights to identify lead generation and maximize opportunities to build and retain our ministry partner community
- Staying on top of best practices and tools
- Overseeing budgeting, forecasting, and reporting at the channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, customer acquisition cost, and other key performance indicators
- Evaluating incentivizing opportunities, programs and platforms
- Evaluating and owning marketing agency relationships, helping to define and build the future state of marketing at Amazima
YOU MUST HAVE…
- Five-plus years of experience in a digital marketing role with a proven track record in driving user acquisition and revenue growth
- An exceptional grasp and ability to utilize all aspects of digital marketing and analytics to drive successful program development
- A strong KPI-oriented and metrics-driven work approach
- Experience generating accurate forecasts and managing budgets
- Demonstrated ability to apply logical thought processing to problem solve and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Analytics, Salesforce and/or an equivalent software
IT’S AN ADDED PLUS IF YOU HAVE…
- Useful experience with and a deep understanding of marketing automation platforms
- Experience managing third-party agency relationships and performance
- You’re a strategic thinker: You have the strategic prowess and social intelligence required to proactively help build scalable models that leverage Amazima’s brand, assets, relationships and opportunities to meet growth goals.
- You know what you’re doing and have a track record to prove it: You have a history of leading successful initiatives with measurable results that have impacted the bottom line. Your years of applicable experience have cultivated your wisdom and nuanced creativity for this position.
- You have a team ethos and are collaborative by nature: You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments. You find joy in mentoring team members so they can maximize their effectiveness.
- You’re a great communicator: You’re an astute listener and you articulate your vision clearly. You operate with poise, dignity and reliability in both your personal and professional worlds. You keep everyone in the know so that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. You see yourself as a translator, and you’re trained to interpret multiple needs from different sources to find a common language among various stakeholders.
- You’re extremely organized and detail oriented: You prioritize well and are able to manage important projects, schedules and communications in an orderly fashion.