Reporting to the Finance Director, the Ministry Assistant’s purpose is to assist the finance team with various administrative duties including answering phones, data entry, responding to company emails, processing incoming and outgoing mail, vendor assistance, etc.
- Incoming calls
- Responding to emails
- Checking the mail and processing it accordingly
- Receiving orders
- Organizing vendor files
- Managing confidential information
- Monthly receipts
- Internal system audits
- Assist with Annual Audit
- A Biblical Lifestyle
- Excellent Relational/Communication Skills
- Proven Strategic thinking ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- An in-depth understanding of Amazima’s current ministries and programs.
- High-School Diploma
- Sage Intacct, Quickbooks, and Salesforce experience preferred
- 1-3 years of practical experience in a Christian non-profit or para-church organization preferred.
- Administrative experience preferred