The role of the GSF International School Teacher is to serve the educational needs of Missionary families in our area. The GSF International School uses American curriculum, follows the American school calendar and is focused on preparing our students for attendance at American Colleges and Universities. Teacher certification and classroom experience are preferred. We have needs in all subject areas and grade levels from kindergarten to 12th grade. Put your teaching abilities and love for children to good use for God’s kingdom and consider joining us for a two-year term.
Under the reasonable direction of the Good Shepherd’s Fold International School (GSFIS) Head Teacher, carry out the professional duties of a Learning Support Teacher. The Learning Support Teacher is to evaluate and identify pupils with learning support needs, provide specialized small group and individual instruction, support Classroom Teachers of identified pupils by providing modified curriculum and assessments, and encourage an inclusive environment. The Learning Support Teacher will perform duties to advance the education of pupils with learning support needs at GSFIS.
- Must be a committed Christian who is in full agreement with the provided Statement of Faith.
- Professional and personal references must demonstrate observed manifestation of godly character and spiritual maturity.
- Must demonstrate humility, teachability, and a desire for professional growth.
- Must be willing to make a minimum two year commitment.
- Preferred teaching license in your specific subject/grade level, or equitable qualifications.
- Preferred experience living or working in a third world country.
- Classical, Christian teaching experience preferred.
- If married, candidate’s marriage and parenting must demonstrate Christian character and maturity.