At Amazima, our heart is for our students to discover their God-given purpose, to love others, and glorify Him with everything they do. We believe …
The Amazima School
Wisdom & Virture. Follow our updates here!
When planning the Amazima Secondary School, we made intentional decisions to ensure that our students would have the foundation they needed to become the men …
The more we experience God’s love the more we are able to also see others through His eyes. At The Amazima School, we are seeing the love of God impact the hearts and minds of our students in big ways. This love is not only changing the community at the school, but also impacting the student’s families and the community at large.
Join us as we take a trip to Ekisa Ministries with students from The Amazima School where we are building life-changing relationships with children living with disabilities.
Over the next two years, The Amazima School will open its doors to almost 150 new students and 40 new staff. We need you to help make campus housing feel like home for students, family mentors, and staff who will live at The Amazima School! In addition, there are critical items needed from the states to make sure our programs for the students are done with excellence.
You all helped bless us 2 years ago as we were getting set up, and it’s been amazing to see our students flourish in these places! Once again, we are asking for your assistance.
We’ve got a long list of items we need to furnish multiple units and to resource areas of operation—will you consider purchasing an item from our registry?
- The registry will take you offsite once you are ready to purchase. VERY IMPORTANT: Please take note of address displayed for shipping — it will need to be used at checkout!
- Click “Buy this gift at…” and you will be directed to the respective shopping site to manage the online purchase.
- During the checkout process, make sure you use the previously displayed shipping address or just type in:
1707 Westridge Road
Greensboro, NC 27410
- After purchasing, go back to the “My Registry” window and click “Yes” when you’re asked if you purchased the item(s) you selected on the registry. This will help us keep the registry updated AND this will ensure you receive a receipt for your in-kind donation.
- Please complete your purchases by September 21 so that we can get these on a container and on their way to Uganda!
Thank you for helping us make these spaces into wonderful, welcoming homes and equipping us to continue our programs with excellence!
This summer, we had 14 students baptized at The Amazima School! They were surrounded by family, friends, mentors, teachers, and staff. Each one of them read their testimony and their favorite verses before their baptism.
Amongst the testimonies, we loved this proclamation of one young man:
“I’m no longer a slave but a child of God.”
These baptisms were celebrated enormously in Uganda and with a resounding cheer from the heavenlies. We are continually rejoicing in this picture of the beauty of God at work. Will you rejoice with us as you watch this video?
Read more about this special day here. Our students and staff have a lot to say!
A year after opening its doors, hundreds of community members, friends, students, government officials, and staff gathered to celebrate the official grand opening and chapel dedication of The Amazima School.
Thank you for making it possible for lives to be transformed, relationships to be restored, and communities to be changed through this campus!