It’s official! We’re less than a month out from February 13th–the first day of classes at The Amazima School. As you can imagine, things are crazy busy around here–in the best way. God placed this vision in our hearts years ago and we announced plans in the fall of 2014.
Since then, God has been faithful every step of the way: the funds, the land, the construction, and now… the people. A few days ago a total of 18 house parents, teachers, and their families arrived to Uganda from different parts of the world and saw their new home for the first time.
As this team gets settled into their new home, they’ll spend several weeks together in training, prayer, and preparation for the school year.
So, here we are. Excited, expectant, and full of hope. So many of you have given generously and sacrificially towards this vision and while we can’t bring you all here, today we’d like to share a quick tour of the school your generosity helped build. Thanks for your prayers and notes of encouragement! May the name of Jesus continue to be exalted.
- 1.Announcing The Amazima School: Dream with us
- 2.Hope Is in the Air
- 3.The Amazima School Update: January 2016
- 4.The Amazima School Update: March 2016
- 5.The Amazima School Update: May 2016
- 6.The Amazima School Update: August 2016
- 7.The Amazima School Update – December 2016
- 8.The Amazima School Update – January 2017
- 9.The Amazima School – Day One!